Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have 20cents in my pocket, and im a beggar.

The roads are always wet, people are always carrying their umbrellas around, and the sun is in slumber. This makes the mood a little more depressing. Wet seasons are the best when youre at home, but when you need or feel like hanging out, its a totally different story. The darkened skies makes 12pm look like 5pm. When its dark, you just feel like sleeping a little longer, and you dream a little bit more.

Nothing is as interesting as dreaming. In dreams, youre real. You can be anyone, and anything. All your wishes come true, and nothing can be in your way. There is no pain in dreams, no suffering, just pure happiness.

what is a want compared to a need? I want cash, I need cash. Does "want" sound better than "need". Does he word, need, makes it sound like youre more desparate? Are wants more important than needs or vice versa? What does each satisfy?

I need alot of things, and im desparate.

No comments: